COLLEGE OWNED DEVICES
- An annual Technology Levy of $45 per student will be automatically applied to school fees for Year 5 and 6 in 2020 and Year 3 to 7 in 2021 to contribute to the overall costs of the College owned devices.
- The College will cover the remaining costs for each iPad, including insurance, secure storage, maintenance and replacement and app purchases.
- Purchasing plans are available for students who need to purchase a new device.
- Students with an existing device (that meets College specifications) will not need to purchase a new device.
- The College has partnered with JB HiFi for new device purchases. For device selection and purchasing options, visit the JB Hi-Fi Online Store and enter the code CALVARY2020 to login.