Follow the below steps to submit an Enrolment Application for your child:
1. Complete Application Form
Complete the online Enrolment Application Form (hard copies of the form are also available upon request) for each child in the family, including all information and reports as requested. The enrolment process will take longer if all relevant information is not submitted. Please note that from application received to commencement for a successful application is a minimum of 10 days.
For applications submitted less than two years from commencement, we recommend that you check for availability prior to starting your Enrolment Application. Please complete the Year Level Availability Form and we will connect with you.
2. Submit Enrolment Application
Submit the completed Enrolment Application Form along with the $100 application fee to the College Registrar (ensuring all policies have been read), with a copy of your child’s:
- Birth certificate
- Immunisation records
- Recent school reports
- Recent NAPLAN results
- Specialists reports (if applicable)
- Formal court orders, or informal separations agreements (if applicable)
- Visa (if applicable)
3. What Happens Next?
The following process will be followed once an Enrolment Application has been submitted:
- Further information may be sought if required or if the application is incomplete.
- We will invite you, along with your child/ren to attend an interview with the Executive Principal, or his representative. An interview does not mean that a place has or will be offered.
- Children from new and existing Calvary families are required to attend an interview.
- If a place is not available your child’s name will be held on a waiting list until you inform us otherwise.
- If your application for enrolment is unsuccessful you will be notified in writing by the Executive Principal as soon as possible.
- If your application for enrolment is successful a place will be offered in writing as soon as possible after the interview.
- Acceptance of the offer is required within 7 days by returning the signed Enrolment Contract and completed direct debit form (which sets out the terms and expectations of the parties) and any other documentation sent with the letter of offer.