Follow the below steps to submit an Enrolment Application for your child for 2023 and beyond. Please note, enrolment applications for Term 4, 2022 have now closed.
1. Complete Application Form
Complete the online Enrolment Application Form (hard copies of the form are also available upon request) for each child in the family, including all information and reports as requested. The enrolment process will take longer if all relevant information is not submitted. Please note that from application received to commencement for a successful application is a minimum of 10 days.
For applications submitted less than two years from commencement, we recommend that you check for availability prior to starting your Enrolment Application. Please complete the Year Level Availability Form and we will connect with you.
2. Submit Enrolment Application
Submit the completed Enrolment Application Form along with the $100 application fee (non-refundable) to the College Registrar (ensuring all policies have been read), with a copy of your child’s:
- Birth certificate
- Immunisation records
- Recent school reports
- Recent NAPLAN results
- Specialists reports (if applicable)
- Formal court orders, or informal separations agreements (if applicable)
- Visa (if applicable)
3. What Happens Next?
The following process will be followed once an Enrolment Application has been submitted:
- Further information may be sought if required or if the application is incomplete. Please send the College the most up to date school reports available.
- If successful at application stage we will invite you, along with your child/ren to attend an interview with the Executive Principal, or a member of our College Leadership Team. An interview does not mean that a place has or will be offered.
- Children from new and existing Calvary families are required to attend an interview.
- If your application for enrolment is unsuccessful you will be notified in writing by the College Enrolments Team as soon as possible.
- If your application for enrolment is successful a place will be offered in writing within 48 hours after the interview.
- Acceptance of the offer is required by the stated due date on the letter of offer, parents are required to return the signed Enrolment Contract, Student Agreement and completed Fee Payment Form (which sets out the terms and expectations of the parties) and any other documentation sent with the letter of offer.